Souder Tate Law is a Springfield Missouri criminal defense law firm devoted to zealously and effectively representing clients charged with a wide range of felony and misdemeanor criminal charges. Souder Tate is an ex-prosecuting attorney and has over 25 years of criminal defense experience in Missouri courts.Souder Tate represents clients charged in Southwest Missouri with:
- Marijuana and other Drug Crimes - Possession, Cultivation, Manufacturing, Trafficking, Sale and Distribution;
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) / Driving under the Influence (DUI);
- Property Crimes – Burglary, Stealing, Shoplifting, Forgery, Property Damage and Tampering with a Motor Vehicle;
- Violent Crimes - Assault, Domestic Violence;
- Probation Violations;
- Juvenile Crimes;
- Traffic Offenses - Traffic Tickets - Driving While Suspended, Driving While Revoked.
Souder Tate helps clients with Driver License issues - such as Limited Driving Privileges, Driver License Reinstatements, DWI Expungement and removal of traffic tickets from driving records; Expungement of Arrest Records; Durable Powers of Attorney.
For the last seven years, Souder Tate has served as the defense representative on area treatment courts. He thoroughly understands alternative sentencing and evidence-based sentencing and speaks at drug court and addiction treatment conferences. Souder Tate’s experience and education uniquely qualify him to provide a variety of sentencing advocacy and mitigation services for his own clients as well as for other attorneys' clients. For more information on sentencing mitigation services Souder Tate provide to other attorneys, go to EvidenceBasedSentencing.com.
Criminal charges can tear lives apart. They can cost you your freedom, your job, your driving privileges, your family. Souder Tate is committed to seeing that this does not happen in his clients’ lives.
Contact Us to schedule a free 30 minute initial consultation.